Intro Video FREE TRIAL Course Description & Contents FREE TRIAL Course Topics Covered FREE TRIAL
Overview Bitcoin Whitepeper www-bitcoin-org
Stellar & Ripple
Azure & NEM
AI & Quantum Computing
Golossary Intro Glossary Terms
Quiz & Exam Quiz - 20 Questions Final Exam - 50 Questions
Blockchain Educators User Certification Certificate will be provided after successful completion. There is a final quiz and exam at the end of the program, all questions are multiple choice, you get 2 attempts at each, and the minimum passing score is 80%. Good Luck!
- Approximately 6 hours in length
- 15 Chapters
- 85 Slides of instructor led content with voice over instruction
- 64 Term Glossary set up in flash card style to aid in memorization
- 202 Total slides
- Final Quiz: 20 questions multiple choice
- Final Exam: 50 questions multiple choice
- What is Blockchain?
- Blockchain Glossary
- We provide 64 technical terms and definitions that relate to blockchain technology delivered in flash card style
- Why is Blockchain a revolutionary Technology?
- Blockchain Applications by Industry
- Blockchain Transaction Model
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: how are they connected?
- What is a Cryptocurrency?
- Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System
- Bitcoin White Paper Provided
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Features & Security
- Consensus Protocol
- Fault Tolerance
- Blockchain Fork
- Consensus Failure
- Poor Performance
- Choosing the right blockchain
- What is Cryptography?
- Cryptographic encryption
- Elliptic-curve Cryptography (ECC)
- What is Blockchain Mining? (Bitcoin Examples)
- The Computationally-Difficult Program
- The Difficulty Metric
- Block Reward
- Blockchain Business Use Cases
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Permissionless vs. Permissioned
- What is Ethereum?
- Proof of Work
- Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Serenity (POS)
- What is Hyperledger?
- Hyperledger Fabric
- The Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT)
- Cross-Fault Tolerance (XFT)
- Hyperledger SawtoothLake
- Proof of Elapsed Time
- Hyperledger Iroha
- Hyperledger Burrow
- What is Ripple & Stellar Blockchain?
- Ripple Consensus Protocol Algorithm
- Stellar Consensus Protocol Algorithm
- What is a Smart contract?
- What is Proof of Stake?
- EOS & Bitshares Blockchain
- What is the EOS blockchain?
- Proof of Stake
- EOS Vs. Ethereum
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Consensus Mechanism & Governance
- What is Bitshares?
- Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS)
- Transaction Confirmation
- Proof of Stake Consensus
- Block Production by Elected Witnesses
- Parameter Change by Elected Delegates
- Changing the Rules (aka Hard Forks)
- Double Spend Attack
- Transactions as Proof of Stake
- Blockchain Reorganizations
- Maximally Decentralized
- NEM Blockchain Review
- NEM’s API Gateway Interface
- AI / Quantum Computing & Blockchain