- Bitcoin Whitepeper www-bitcoin-org
- Architecture 101
- Architecture 102
- Popular Blockchains
- Stellar & Ripple
- Azure & NEM
- AI & Quantum Computing
- Golossary Intro
- Glossary Terms
- Quiz & Exam
- Quiz - 20 Questions
- Final Exam - 50 Questions
Blockchain Educators User Certification Certificate will be provided after successful completion. There is a final quiz and exam at the end of the program, all questions are multiple choice, you get 2 attempts at each, and the minimum passing score is 80%. Good Luck!
- Approximately 6 hours in length
- 15 Chapters
- 85 Slides of instructor led content with voice over instruction
- 64 Term Glossary set up in flash card style to aid in memorization
- 202 Total slides
- Final Quiz: 20 questions multiple choice
- Final Exam: 50 questions multiple choice
- What is Blockchain?
- Blockchain Glossary
- We provide 64 technical terms and definitions that relate to blockchain technology delivered in flash card style
- Why is Blockchain a revolutionary Technology?
- Blockchain Applications by Industry
- Blockchain Transaction Model
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: how are they connected?
- What is a Cryptocurrency?
- Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System
- Bitcoin White Paper Provided
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Features & Security
- Consensus Protocol
- Fault Tolerance
- Blockchain Fork
- Consensus Failure
- Poor Performance
- Choosing the right blockchain
- What is Cryptography?
- Cryptographic encryption
- Elliptic-curve Cryptography (ECC)
- What is Blockchain Mining? (Bitcoin Examples)
- The Computationally-Difficult Program
- The Difficulty Metric
- Block Reward
- Blockchain Business Use Cases
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Permissionless vs. Permissioned
- What is Ethereum?
- Proof of Work
- Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Serenity (POS)
- What is Hyperledger?
- Hyperledger Fabric
- The Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT)
- Cross-Fault Tolerance (XFT)
- Hyperledger SawtoothLake
- Proof of Elapsed Time
- Hyperledger Iroha
- Hyperledger Burrow
- What is Ripple & Stellar Blockchain?
- Ripple Consensus Protocol Algorithm
- Stellar Consensus Protocol Algorithm
- What is a Smart contract?
- What is Proof of Stake?
- EOS & Bitshares Blockchain
- What is the EOS blockchain?
- Proof of Stake
- EOS Vs. Ethereum
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Consensus Mechanism & Governance
- What is Bitshares?
- Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS)
- Transaction Confirmation
- Proof of Stake Consensus
- Block Production by Elected Witnesses
- Parameter Change by Elected Delegates
- Changing the Rules (aka Hard Forks)
- Double Spend Attack
- Transactions as Proof of Stake
- Blockchain Reorganizations
- Maximally Decentralized
- NEM Blockchain Review
- NEM’s API Gateway Interface
- AI / Quantum Computing & Blockchain
What Our Students Says
Excellent introduction class to blockchain concepts and technology. The depth and breadth of the course challenged the beginner to understand the fundamentals of the technology, the challenges, and the current state of affairs. The testing was comprehensive and thoughtful.